Beta?

Developing the engine for Heroes and Villains

Beta?

Unread postby adman123 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:54 pm

So what are the chances of being able to get our hands on a Beta test of the game by the end of 2014? I can't wait to fly around Titan City. Also on a totally unrelated note, when will missions and quests start being written?
Hail Hydra!

Reach Me:
admanconnect@gmail.com
or
miniman888@gmail.com

Testing Specs:
Home PC
Windows Vista Home Premium
Memory: 9206MB RAM
Direct X 10
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
Chip: GeForce GTS 250
Sound:Realtek HDMI Output
Network Speed:130.0 Mbps

or
Laptop
Windows Vista Home Premium(6.0 Build 6002)
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) X2 Dual-Core QL-65 (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 3838MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Display: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics
adman123

Re: Beta?

Unread postby Golden Girl » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:51 pm

We're still in the pre-alpha stage, so there definitely won't be a beta before the end of this year.
Some of the mission writing work has been going on for a while now, mostly just laying out the basic story structures.
Golden Girl

Re: Beta?

Unread postby Blaze Rocker » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:48 pm

adman123 wrote:So what are the chances of being able to get our hands on a Beta test of the game by the end of 2014? I can't wait to fly around Titan City. Also on a totally unrelated note, when will missions and quests start being written?

Golden Girl wrote:We're still in the pre-alpha stage, so there definitely won't be a beta before the end of this year.
Some of the mission writing work has been going on for a while now, mostly just laying out the basic story structures.

I put some of my best guesses for that in a thread that GG recently moved to archives because she thought it could be confused as news. I'd like to go ahead and apologize if my personal projections were inappropriate. I can always leave things like that out of future posts if it is so desired. I can also edit my posts to remove anything you think might be too sensitive or inappropriate. Just ask and explain the situation and things should be just fine. :)
"Aim for the crotch!"
Blaze Rocker

Return to Engine (Archived)