Costume Suggestions

Developing the charatcer creation process in Heroes and Villains

Costume Suggestions

Unread postby Golden Girl » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:24 am

This thread is for anyone to suggest costume sets or parts that they'd like to see in "Heroes and Villains" - please keep in mind that asking for direct copies of clothing found in other games, movies, comics or any other medium can't be accepted on copyright grounds.
Golden Girl

Re: Costume Suggestions

Unread postby ZNRGY_XERONUS » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Yay! Ok link below to suggestions.

http://maxered.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
ZNRGY_XERONUS

Unread postby khonshu » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:43 am

^ --- ^

Be sure to follow the NEXT link to see all the shots. They're not all on one page. :)
khonshu

Unread postby Nightwatch » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:04 pm

Goggles. Lots of them. No self respecting 1940s crime fighter would be without night vision!
Nightwatch

Unread postby War Wizard » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Costumes are, in most part, the bread and butter of the SHVW (Super Hero/Villian World).. the primary thing I really hated was having to pay for the new costume upgrades even when I was paying monthly on COH/COV... again as i've said the FTP folks should get the base line and be able to pay for the special items and the elite or life time folks should get them as they come out. I would really like a better cape generator as well as robe types and long coats that arn't pieced together as they were in COH/COV. I also believe a basic cape should be in the FTP package, with many other styles for the elite and life time types..
Makeing a difference everyday
One person at a time
War Wizard

Unread postby BladeCaptain » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:44 pm

I'm in total agreement brother. Coats, Cloaks, Capes, and Robes should be as much a staple in costumes as Tights & Armour.
BladeCaptain
Stories & Content
BladeCaptain

Unread postby TheAmazingForumMan » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:26 pm

War Wizard wrote:Costumes are, in most part, the bread and butter of the SHVW (Super Hero/Villian World).. the primary thing I really hated was having to pay for the new costume upgrades even when I was paying monthly on COH/COV... again as i've said the FTP folks should get the base line and be able to pay for the special items and the elite or life time folks should get them as they come out. I would really like a better cape generator as well as robe types and long coats that arn't pieced together as they were in COH/COV. I also believe a basic cape should be in the FTP package, with many other styles for the elite and life time types..

I despise the freemium model with a passion, either make us pay or make it free, don't give us this half hearted compromise.
TheAmazingForumMan

Unread postby Golden Girl » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 pm

We haven't decided on the payment system for the game yet.
Golden Girl

Unread postby Gothification » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 pm

So, I probably dress more like a skulls thug than most of the skulls :) , my wife and I would be happy to share pictures of what we have.
Full length skirts would be nice, potentially lots of clipping with that I imagine though.
Gothification

Unread postby Golden Girl » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Robes and long dress are something that we're going to have available for the costume creator.
Golden Girl

Next

Return to Character Creation and Appearance