Just Got Back

An area for off-topic discussions that don't really relate to Heroes and Villains

Just Got Back

Unread postby Blaze Rocker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:22 pm

I just got back from attending Pensacon 2017 http://pensacon.com/. I saw some celebrities and got some autographs, but the one thing that might interest you all is that as I was waiting in line to get in the guy directly behind me started talking about CoH out of nowhere. We talked for a couple of minutes and he was naturally just as pissed as the rest of us that NCsoft shut it down. He wasn't really following any of the CoH spiritual successor projects so I named-dropped HaV. And that was pretty much it.
There were plenty of people in costumes but nothing I recognized from CoH. Since I just attended my first comic/sci-fi/fantasy convention last year, and didn't see any there either, I'm going to assume that the best chance I would have had for seeing people dressed up as signature CoH characters was several years ago. I really should have thought about attending these events more than a decade ago. They're really great places to find interesting stuff and see . . . uhh, unusual people. :?
Look, just hand over the cowbell and nobody gets hurt.
Blaze Rocker

Return to Off-Topic