IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!

Developing the NPC groups in the game

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!

Unread postby Golden Girl » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:37 pm

VERY IMPORTANT: Only post in this section if you are ok with your ideas and suggestions being released for unlimited use by us – this doesn’t mean that you can’t still use them elsewhere yourself, it just means that you are releasing them to be used by other people in whatever way they choose to use them as part of the “Heroes and Villains” project.

If you are NOT ok with this, then please do NOT post in this forum section!
Golden Girl

Re: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!

Unread postby Helix_Group » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:50 pm

I agree to the terms and conditions. And unlike every other contract I have ever agreed to on the internet, I DID read this one!
Helix_Group

Unread postby Golden Girl » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:56 pm

I tried to squeeze the idea into the fewest possible words while still making sure it was clear what was being said.
Golden Girl

Unread postby ectomy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:21 am

Love to see street toughs/ biker bar type group. Early level mind you while you only have kick and punch primary. Little street fight slash bar fight to cut your hero/ villains teeth with. Pool sticks crowbar chains kinda gang knife guy couple boss gunners for our ranged capers.

The zoo needs mutant/ humanoid lizardmen walrusmen pandamen imagination run wild weaselmen For the hopes that we will be able to create our own story arcs and the mad geneticist in the zoos "hospital" needs new species ;). I'd also like to see just "apes" as baddies. I'm a huge planet of the apes fan. Also love red ghost and his apes. Standard zoo apes would be great for zoo and story modes and when we could make own missions they could take up arms and revolt or add that to existing story.

Can't wait to see this.

Steampunkz
ectomy

Unread postby Golden Girl » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:59 pm

It's a comic book game - there will be gorillas ;-)
Golden Girl

Return to Groups